Role: 3 to 6 month contracts (negotiable)
Richmond, VIC, Australia
Work with cutting edge technologies in a dedicated, in-house development team using agile methodologies.
- Passionate about software design principles
- Able to quickly grasp design and code of existing systems
- Product security and integrity conscious
- React Native
Experience in one or more of the above technologies is an asset, but not required if an ability to learn and pick up existing systems is demonstrated.
- Implementing features based on user stories, across the full stack
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Product improvement, support and testing
- Open to a work-from-home arrangement or flexible hours
- Fibre internet (100Mbps up & down)
- Fast growing company with passionate culture
- Supportive team working with latest technologies, making use of modern web browsers
- Have direct influence on the direction of the product
- Convenient location on Bridge Rd in the heart of Richmond
- Right next to tram stop, a huge variety of cafes, restaurants and supermarkets,
- Excellent communication skills
- At least two years of professional software development experience
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
Submit your CV and cover letter below.
We look forward to reading your application and good luck.
Note: you will not be considered without providing a personalised cover letter.