Role: 3 month Contract
Richmond, VIC, Australia
Work with cutting edge web technologies in a small, dedicated development team using agile methodologies.
We’re looking for applicants who are:
- Passionate about software design principles
- Able to learn new technologies at speed
- Able to quickly grasp design and code of existing systems
- Product security and integrity conscious
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the following technologies:
- React Native
- APIs such as Facebook Graph API and Google’s APIs
Experience in one or more of the above technologies is an asset, but not required if an ability to learn and pick up existing systems is demonstrated.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing features based on user stories, across the full stack
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Product improvement, support and testing
- Convenient location on Bridge Rd in the heart of Richmond
- Open to a work-from-home arrangement or flexible hours
- Fibre internet (100Mbps up & down)
- Fast growing company with passionate culture
- Supportive team working with latest technologies, making use of modern web browsers
- Have direct influence on the direction of the product
- Right next to tram stop, a huge variety of cafes, restaurants and supermarkets,
- Excellent communication skills
- At least two years of professional software development experience
- Have the right to live and work in Australia
Submit your CV and cover letter below.
We look forward to reading your application and good luck.
Note: you will not be considered without providing a personalised cover letter.