Type: Graphic Designer
Role: Contract, Part-time, Full-time available
Location: Melbourne and remote
We are looking to expand our graphic design and product support team.
Digital Stack is an all-in-one marketing and brand management platform for franchise and multi-location businesses. No other tool gives head offices teams and agencies the same power and control over the marketing of their network, domestically and internationally.
We have an amazing team of young, highly-skilled professionals working in a great location in Melbourne and also remotely.
Who are you?
You are a designer looking to work primarily to assist our studio department in design and editing collateral suitable for distribution via print and digital media.
You will also be skilled in graphic design and cut ups in Photoshop and Indesign. As a member of our design team, you’ll need to work with relative autonomy and be able to work to a brief.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about building their skill set, embracing new challenges and working in a team.
What gaps you will fill
- Campaign cutups
- Assisting head designer with ideation and concepts
- Editing graphic design templates for social media
- Uploading social media templates into products ready for clients use
Key Selection Criteria
- Proficiency with InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Currently studying Media, Communications or Graphic Design
- High level of attention to detail