From today, Digital Stack agencies can send out app notifications right into the palm of their franchisees. Whether it’s a reminder about a big campaign launch, a message to download the latest campaign collateral or check out the latest company news, app notifications ensure that all franchisees will get the message.
We know communication with franchise owners and managers is a constant struggle. Franchises battle with ‘hands off’ owners who are away for significant periods of time. A predominantly casual workforce. And being spread across multiple time zones. None of which makes marketing activity easy to coordinate.
Which is why we’ve enabled our agencies with the ability to fire custom app notifications in seconds. It’s a super effective communication channel with over double the read rates of email. And it’s delivered to both the Digital Stack mobile app and desktop dashboard to give it every chance of getting read ASAP.
Because Digital Stack is custom built for franchises and multi-location businesses, there’s a host of useful features for franchise agencies:
- Send app notifications to any or all locations’ users.
- Notifications automatically sent to all users assigned to that location.
- Use up to 140 characters.
- Supports alphanumeric characters and emojis.
- Notifications can contain weblinks.
- Full reporting on sends, opens and click-throughs.
- Full app notification history available to agencies.
Coordinate marketing across the franchise
Agencies can use the app notifications to co-ordinate their ‘ground offensives’ by:
- Amplifying head office messages on big occasions – e.g. campaign launch days.
- Notifying users of new assets available in Digital Stack.
- Encouraging localised content.
- Reminding to print out promotional materials.
- …and more!
For a quick ‘how-to’ on sending your first Digital Stack app notifications, agencies should head to Agency Help & Support.